SolarQuote is Powered By Energetic & Talented People!
SolarQuote is a rapidly growing company in a growing industry that was established in 2016. We’re located in Fresno CA however we service clients throughout the Central Valley. We take pride in the service we provide to our clients which is why we make sure we offer all services to our customers during their solar journey. This includes our own installs and maintenance on residential, commercial, and agriculture solar projects.
If you have any questions regarding our available positions please email us at marketing@SolarQuoteCA.com.
Jr Solar Installer
We are looking to add to our team and in need of a Jr Solar Installer. This position is a part of our Maintenance crew and is under the supervision of the Crew Lead and reporting directly to our Operations Manager. Solar experience is needed for this position as well as a flexible schedule.
- OSHA 10
- Inverter wiring and Installation training
- Array Layout
- Junction box wiring and installation training
- Cut and Splice rails
- Electrical layout and mounting
- Conducting bending
- Racking installation
- Ability to lift and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to safely handle power tools, hand tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to read and understand solar permitting plans
- The ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
We’re in search of a highly motivated individual who has a high degree of independence and ownership for sales growth to join our sales team. Someone who has previous sales experience with a high closing rate. We offer a lucrative commission structure with benefits.
- Great communication skills
- Sales experience (experience in solar and/or home improvement is a plus)
- Manage sales process from lead to closing.
- Strong closing skills
- Great at maintaining and building relationships
- Proven sales professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Industry knowledge and self-learner
- Highly motivated and coachable
We're searching for a talented Project Coordinator who has great communication skills as well as strong time management skills. This position would be working with our operations side and will be responsible for making sure all projects finish on time and stay within budget. We need someone with great customer service skills that can maintain and build customer relationships.
- Experience with project management is preferred
- Experience implementing technology projects
- Experience managing external resources
- Credit Union or Financial Institution background
- Excellent Written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision